Why Choose Rhinoplasty?
A balanced and proportioned face is a desire of every person. Nose located in the center of the face gives the foundation for this sense of aesthetic balance. You can get the desired shape of your nose by undergoing Rhinoplasty that is also called a nose job. It is a surgical procedure that is performed by cosmetic surgeons in order to change the shape of the nose or to improve its function. The procedure of Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping can be carried out inside the nose or it can also be done by creating an external incision at the base, between your nostrils. Likewise, the bone and cartilage underneath the skin are readjusted to give an aesthetic looking facial profile.
Who Is Candidate?
Both males and females can be selected for the candidacy of Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping. You may have an ideal candidacy if:
- You are over the age of 18
- Your nasal bone is fully grown
- You are mentally and physically stable
- You want to narrow down your nostrils
- You want to correct the breathing difficulties
- You maturely understand the cosmetic surgery process
- You want to change the size or proportions of your nose
- You want to alter the shape and appearance of your nose
- You want to repair the deformities from an injury or to correct a birth defect
- Rebuilds your lost confidence
- Enhances facial symmetry and profile
- Redefines your desired nasal aesthetics
- Fixes have broken nose and improve breathing
- Helps in unblocking the blocked nasal passages
- Addresses a misshapen/crooked nose or a bulbous tip
Our Nose Reshaping Results:
Slight changes (often measured in millimeters) are observed right after the surgery also see the Non Surgical Nose Job. These changes make a large difference in how your nose looks. Usually, it takes a year to fully refine your new nasal contour and with the passage of time, you’ll notice the gradual changes in appearance.
Aim Of Treatment:
Rhinoplasty is playing a great role in cosmetic surgery by helping millions of people who want to get rid of their crooked nose. It aims to eradicate bump or hump, reshape and redefine the nose. In addition, this treatment is also carried out to define the bridge or tip. People who experience immense difficulty in breathing can also benefit from the functional nose job.
Technique We Use:
Depending on the preferences of surgeon and complexity of the surgery, Nose Reshaping Rhinoplasty Procedure can be performed under local or general anesthesia. Following two techniques are commonly used in going with a successful procedure:
1- Open Rhinoplasty:
The surgeon starts the surgery by creating a small incision under the nasal tip (between nostrils). In open rhinoplasty, the nasal structures are completely accessed to achieve the desired shape. This type of surgery results in scars that are well-hidden in the natural contours of the nose to make them as inconspicuous as possible.
2- Closed Rhinoplasty:
This surgical procedure involves the creation of incisions inside the nostril. Once it is done, no visible scar is left behind.
Rather than incision techniques, tiplasty is used for an area of reshaping. As the name is showing, it involves the reshaping of the nasal tip only with affecting any other nasal structure. Following tipplasty, open or closed rhinoplasty can be performed by the cosmetic surgeons.
Recovery Time of Rhinoplasty:
Right after the Rhinoplasty treatment, you will be given a set of instructions that must be followed to come up with better recovery and best outcomes. You may go with slight bleeding, swelling, and drainage of mucus, once your dressing is removed. Following precautions must be followed for several weeks after Nose Reshaping Surgery:
- Avoid blowing your nose
- Don’t rest eye/sunglasses for about four weeks
- Refrain from strenuous activities, aerobics, and jogging
- Gently limit the movement of the upper lip while brushing your teeth
Schedule a Free Consultation:
If you are looking for a Cosmetic Clinic that can beautifully do a nose job for you then fill our consultation form given below. We will make an appointment for you with one of our cosmetic surgeons. During the consultation, he’ll talk about your goals and ask you what bothers you. He will further develop a customized plan before confirming you an ideal candidate of Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping.