If you have sagging neck and want to safely tighten it at an affordable price, then you can consider Neck Lift Surgery for cosmetic.
Who are the Good Candidates?
Following are the good candidates of Neck Lift Exercise and Cosmetic Surgery:
- If your neck has loose and sagging skin that gives an appearance of turkey wattle neck.
- If the skin of your neck is damaged by the sun or aging.
- If you have excessive fat under your jaws and on your neck.
- If you have double chin.
During the procedure of neck lift surgery, your neck will be surgically lifted and tighten to give you a younger look. At times, the neck lift surgery is performed in combination with the facelift procedure to enhance results.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions?
Before undergoing the Neck Lift Exercise and Cosmetic Surgery, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care instructions:
- You will have to discontinue taking anti-inflammatory medicines such as; painkillers, blood thinning tablets and herbal supplements for at least 3 weeks, before undergoing the Neck Lift Surgery.
- You will have to properly follow the recommended diet plan.
How many Treatment Options of Neck Lift Surgery are there?
Following are the 03 treatment options to perform the Neck Lift Surgery:
During the procedure of Cervicoplasty, the surgeon will remove the extra skin from your neck and will change the position of your neck tissues.
During the procedure of liposuction, the surgeon will take out the excessive fat from your neck.
During the procedure of Platysmaplasty, the surgeon will take out the unwanted band lines by tightening or removing your neck muscles.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions?
After undergoing the Neck Lift, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to use ice packs on your neck to minimize inflammation, swelling, irritation and discomfort, after undergoing the Neck Lift Surgery.
- You will have to avoid doing workout, vigorous activities, bending and lifting heavy objects after undergoing the Surgery.
How many Benefits are there?
Following are the various benefits of undergoing Neck Lift Exercise and Cosmetic Surgery:
- It has permanent and realistic results.
- It can reverse the effects of aging and will make you look younger and more beautiful than before.
- It will provide you the slimmer, younger and more elegant look of your neck.
- It will make your personality more attractive and approachable than before.
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause side effects, skin allergies or post-procedural complications.
If you want to transform or lift your sagging neck at an affordable cost, then feel free to consult the Health Explanations to consider the Neck Lift.