Doesn’t matter that whether you have naturally big lips or have attained through an accident or infection. Still you want to reduce the size of your lips to make them more equivalent or proportional with your face, then you can consider Lip Reduction.
Who are the Qualified Candidates?
If you want to undergo the Lip Reduction, then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you aren’t pleased and satisfied with the lip augmentation surgery.
- If you have realistic anticipations about the results of Lip Reduction procedure.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you have disproportioned big lips.
Voluminous and big lips are a symbol of beauty and attraction for some women but when lips are disproportionally large then you may feel uncomfortable, unhappy and dissatisfied, as they seem disharmonious with your other facial features.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines?
Before undergoing the Lip Reduction Surgical Procedure & Cost, the surgeon will instruct you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to make some changes and adopt healthy diet, as per the surgeon’s directions.
- You will have to discontinue taking blood thinning medicines, painkillers, aspirin and anti-inflammatory pills, before undergoing the Lip Reduction surgery.
- You will have to take the prescribed medicines regularly, as per the surgeon’s guidelines.
- You will have to avoid drinking caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, for at least a week before considering the Lip Reduction procedure.
- You will have to avoid the consumption of herbal supplements and vitamins, after undergoing the Lip Reduction procedure.
What are the Goals of Procedure?
Following are the objectives of Lip Reduction:
- It will help you in decreasing the size of your excessively big and swollen lips.
- It will help you in enhancing the symmetry or proportion of your lips with other facial features.
How the Procedure is performed?
Following are the procedural steps involved in the Lip Reduction:
- First of all, the surgeon will administer local anesthesia to your lips.
- Then he will make a horizontal incision along the length of your lips.
- The surgeon will carefully strip off or remove excessive fat and skin tissues from your lips.
- In the end, he will close all the incisions with the help of stitches to complete the Lip Reduction surgery.
Benefits of Lip Reduction:
Following are the numerous benefits of Lip Reduction:
- It has reasonable and affordable cost, as compared to other lip reduction procedures.
- It will provide you a fresher, younger and sensual look.
- It will make your lips more attractive, slimmer and prettier.
- It has fast healing and recovery process.
- The procedure of Lip Reduction needs minimal downtime.
- It has permanent and natural results, as compared to other lip reduction procedures.
If you have disproportionally large or puffy lips and want to reduce the size by making them more comparable with your face, then you can consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider Lip Reduction.