A tattoo is a body art in which design is made by inserting pigments in the skin. Most of the tattoos are permanent and long-lasting and don’t fade on their own. It is estimated that 8 out of 10 people regret their decision of having a tattoo. Those people who want to get rid of tattoo from their bodies can choose laser tattoo removal in Dubai. Other tattoo removal techniques such as dermabrasion and excision are highly invasive therefore have risks of pain, infections, lengthy downtime’s, and complications. On the other hand, Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is the safest method of eliminating tattoo from the skin.
In the past, tattoo removal was being done with surgery in which tattoo was replaced with the visible scar so it was not considered as the best option. Nowadays, we are using laser to eradicate tattoo from the body.
How Does it Work?
By utilizing a specialized laser device, laser is targeted on the tattoo without harming the surrounding areas. It heats the tiny particles (tattoo pigments) and causes them to shatter into smaller ink particles. Shattered ink pigments are then expelled out of the body through the body’s immune system.
Who is the Candidate?
Laser Treatment Dubai is the best solution to the problem of having an upsetting tattoo. The procedure does not require anesthesia because it is the least painful tattoo removal technique. 4-6 sessions will be required to completely erase a tattoo from the skin. The number of sessions depends on the ink color, tattoo duration, and the area of skin tattoo is covering. Before undergoing laser tattoo removal, you need to figure out whether you are a good candidate or not. You are a good candidate if you meet the following conditions.
- You should be over 18 years old and mentally stable
- Removing tattoo from the body should be your own decision, not anyone else’s
- You should be in good health
- You should be a non-smoker
- You should not be a sufferer of any skin infection or allergy
- You should not be pregnant or breast-feeding
- You have realistic expectations about the results of laser tattoo removal
- You should have fair skin because it allows the dermatologist to target the tattoo more flawlessly without harming the surrounding skin
- Black ink absorbs heat better than light ones, therefore, black tattoos are much easier to remove than brightly colored tattoos
Results and Recovery:
Results will not appear immediately after the treatment, you will have to wait to see them. In most cases, 5-8 sessions are needed for removing the tattoo permanently and completely. You will feel a Little irritation, tenderness, and redness on the treated area but it will normalize in 2-3 days.
Aim of Treatment:
The treatment aims to remove or alleviate the visibility of tattoo by utilizing laser. Laser beams of different wavelengths are directed on the tattoo to break down the ink particles. Results of the treatment vary from individual to individual depending upon the depth, size, and color of their tattoos. Majority of people are preferring Laser tattoo removal over other methods because through Laser hair technique, a tattoo is eliminated from the skin without scarring. It is a safe method that works on all skin tones and types. It is worth noting that laser tattoo removal produces quick and excellent results if the ink color of the tattoo that is being removed is “black”.
Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal:
Laser tattoo removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi has plenty of benefits and few side-effects as compared to other tattoo removal methods. Some notable benefits of the treatment are listed below,
- Does not leave any scar on the skin after the treatment
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure
- Help you eliminate unwanted tattoos
- A quick and simple procedure that does not take more than an hour for completion
- Can eliminate even the most stubborn tattoos
- Short downtime and recovery period
- Minimal risk of complications and side-effects
- It is the least painful technique as compared to all the other traditional methods
Types of Lasers:
Three types of lasers can be used for tattoo removal,
- Q-switched ruby laser
- Q-switched Nd: YAG laser
- Q-switched alexandrite laser
Before undergoing laser tattoo removal, you have to follow some instructions for obtaining the best outcomes of the treatment
- Avoid excessive sun exposure, use sunscreen of strong SPF for 3-4 weeks prior to the first session
- If you are a smoker or drinker, quit it or at least cutback
- Avoid waxing, Acne Scars or threading the treatment site for at least 1 week before the treatment
- Sleep peacefully on the night before the treatment day
- Get all the prescription medicines in advance
- Wear baggy clothes that don’t have to touch the treated site if possible
During laser tattoo removal procedure, laser beams are aimed at the tattooed area of the skin to break up the pigments. Key steps that are performed during the procedure are,
- The clinician starts the procedure by applying topical anesthesia on the treatment site for 30-45 minutes before the procedure
- A specialized hand-held device is brought closer to the skin
- The device emits laser light that disperses the tattoo ink into tiny particles
- The particles are then flushed out by the body’s immune system
- It is worth noting that brighter colors require more effort and time of the clinicians
- As we used laser in the procedure therefore icepacks will be used in the end to minimize the discomfort.
Here are a few instructions that you have to follow after getting the treatment. These are,
- You are advised to apply antibiotic ointment on the treated site to reduce the chances of infections
- Do not wash the treated area, keep it dry for at least one day after laser tattoo removal
- Avoid touching the treated site unnecessarily and do not scratch the scabs they will fall off on its own
- Wear sunblock of strong SPF before going out to avoid sun exposure
- Take recommended pain killers if you feel any pain
Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai:
Cost of laser tattoo removal is not fixed, it varies from individual to individual depending upon the various factors such as,
- Depth of tattoo
- Color of tattoo
- Size of the tattoo
- The expertise of the physician
- The geographic location
- Effort and time required by the physician
Book a Free Appointment:
Health Explanations is offering Permanent Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at affordable rates. If you want to know more about the treatment set up a free consultation with one of our experts by filling in the consultation form or contact us by the phone number provided to you. We are sure you would not be disappointed.