Acne scars are common nowadays in both genders, women and men all around the globe. It’s considered as one of the nastiest and unattractive skin condition and most of the acne scar victims are teenagers.
Causes of Acne Scars:
Acne scars are actually caused by your skin break out and it’s a hormonal condition activated by the male or androgenic hormones. These hormones generate during the period of puberty.
So the combination of hormonal imbalance and the existence of microorganisms on your skin leads to skin inflammation and acne scars.
Types are there?
Following are the 3 types of acne scars:
If you have acne scars which are like the pits or depressions on your skin then these are known as pitted or depressed scars. These are caused when your skin produces too little collagen during healing.
If you have embossed or raised acne scars, then these are known as superficial or raised scars. These are caused when your skin produces a large amount of collagen.
Ice Pick Scars:
If you have deep scars on your skin with sharp borders around them, then these are known as ice pick scars.
If you want to permanently treat your acne scars at an affordable cost with best, safe and long lasting results, then you can consider Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
But before undergoing the Permanent Acne Scar Treatment, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a right candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have mild acne.
- If you have moderate acne.
- If you have severe acne.
- If you have acne mechanica.
- If you have acne vulgaris.
Cost of Acne Scars Treatment Dubai?
The cost of Acne Scar Removal depends on the following factors:
- The number of sessions.
- The number of your acne scars.
- The size of your acne scar.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing the Best Treatment, the doctor will instruct you to follow these Pre-Opt Care Guidelines:
- You will have to stay away from the direct sunlight, almost for 10 to 15 days before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to use some prescribed skin care cream or balm.
- You will have to stop using the products of skin inflammation such as; isotretinoin or Accutane.
- Don’t apply any kind of cream on your treatment area, on the day of the acne scar treatment.
Following are the steps included in the procedure of Acne Scar Removal:
- First of all, the doctor will properly clean your face to remove all skin oils, dust and creams.
- Then he will apply laser beams on your treatment required area or face.
- The doctor will continue blazing the laser waves on your face, until your acne scars will disappear or fade away.
Post-operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Acne Scars Removal Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, the physician will guide you to carefully follow these post-operative care instructions:
- You will have to limit the sun exposure, at least for a month after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid touching, scratching or rubbing your treated area.
- You will have to carefully take the medications on time, as per the physician’s prescription.
- You will have to regularly apply the prescribed ointments on your treated area.
- You will have to avoid picking your treated area, if crusting or scabbing occurs because it may cause scar formation.
- You will have to regularly apply moisturizer on your treated area to keep it hydrated and avoid itching or burning sensation after undergoing the treatment.
Following are the pros or the benefits of this treatment:
- It’s completely a painless treatment.
- It’s healing and recovery process is fast so you will be able to fully recover, just in a week.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment.
- You can carry on your daily activities after undergoing the treatment.
- It’s a non-surgical procedure as it doesn’t involve any surgical steps such as; cutting or stitching.
- The procedure doesn’t require a lot of time to complete.
If you want to permanently treat your acne scars at an affordable cost with best, safe and long lasting results, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to undergo Acne Scars Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.