Acne is common nowadays in both genders, women and men all around the globe. It’s considered as one of the most unattractive skin condition and mostly teenagers are victim of it.
What are the Causes of Acne?
Acne Treatment is actually caused by your skin break out and it’s a hormonal condition activated by the male or androgenic hormones. These hormones trigger during the period of puberty. So the combination of hormonal imbalance and the existence of microorganisms on your skin leads to skin inflammation, infection, soreness and acne.
Where Acne can be Caused?
Following are the body areas where acne can be caused:
If you are suffering from acne, want long lasting and natural results by undergoing a safest treatment at an affordable price without suffering from botched results or post procedural side effects, then you can consider Acne treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Before undergoing the Acne Removal Treatment, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a right candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have mild or minor acne.
- If you have moderate acne.
- If you have severe or extreme acne.
- If you have acne mechanica.
- If you have acne vulgaris.
Pre-operative Care Guidelines:
When you will consult the physician at the Dynamic Clinic, he will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care instructions of Acne Removal Clinic:
- You will have to avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure, at least for 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to use strong sunblock on daily basis to avoid dangerous sun rays, as per the physician’s instructions.
- You will have to start applying skin lightening cream as well for almost 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the procedure, according to the physician’s recommendation.
- You will have to stop taking painkillers or blood thinning medications, at least 1 week before considering the acne scar treatment.
- You will also have to avoid applying makeup on the day of the procedure.
Post-operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Acne treatment, the physician will guide you to carefully follow these post-operative care instructions:
- You will have to limit the sun exposure, at least for a month after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to control your urge of touching, scratching or rubbing your treated area after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to carefully take the medications on time, as per the physician’s recommendation.
- You will have to regularly apply the prescribed ointments on your treated area, after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid picking your treated area, if crusting or scabbing occurs because it may lead to scars.
- You will have to regularly apply moisturizer on your treated area to keep it hydrated and to avoid itching or burning sensation after undergoing the treatment.
How many Pros are there?
Following are the pros or benefits of the Acne Removal treatment:
- It has natural and long lasting results.
- It’s a non-surgical procedure.
- The procedure of Acne treatment doesn’t require a lot of time to complete.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment.
- You can resume your daily activities after undergoing the Acne treatment.
- It’s a painless procedure.
- Its healing and recovery process is quick so you will be able to completely recover, just in a week.
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause any kind of side effects, skin allergies and post-procedural complications.
If you are suffering from acne, want long lasting and natural results by undergoing a safest treatment at an affordable price without suffering from botched results or post procedural side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Laser Skin Care Clinic to consider Acne treatment.